|Thursday July 17 5:30-8:00PM|
(Doors open at 5:30 for registration, meeting starts at 6:00PM)
|$5.00 Admission Open to the Public|
|Free admission to employees of The Hartford and fulltime students with college ID|
|Hartford Insurance Company|
Benefiting from the Business Rules Approach
Thursday July 17, 5:30-8:00PM
The Hartford Insurance Company
Gopikrishna Gade ("GK")
Delivery Head for the Business Rules Practice ValueMomentum
The Business Rules Approach to Enterprise Application Development and Management professes to enhance enterprise agility, reduce costs of maintenance, and increase an enterprise’s ability to quickly capitalize on opportunities and mitigate threats. With the steadily increasing adoption of the Business Rules Approach over the last couple of years, organizations are solving pressing problems and achieving their targeted business results.
In this presentation, GK will present:
• Case studies of Rules projects, describing the business problem, the constraints and technical environment.
• The proposed solution and the products involved.
• The importance of utilizing a detailed methodology to develop the business rules-driven application.
• Empowering business users in maintaining and modifying rules; some practical approaches.
• Some broad trends in how enterprises are increasingly adopting “Rules as a service” across the enterprise.
Gopikrishna Gade (GK) is ValueMomentum’s Delivery Head for the Business Rules Practice, having extensive experience in architecting applications and enterprise infrastructure with the “rules approach”. With several production installations and oversight of major rules projects, he has rich experience on leading rules platforms. GK has co-authored ‘QUICK –VAR’ Rules Methodology, which advocates “best practices” for the success of rules implementations. ValueMomentum uses this methodology extensively in its engagements. He has over a decade of experience in information technology architecting and developing software systems, focusing on the Rules solutions since the past four years. He may be reached at email@example.com
$5.00 Admission No Reservations Required Complimentary Soda and Pizza
Six book door prizes courtesy ValueMomentum *plus*
Two book door prizes courtesy Addison Wesley.
Complimentary soda and